PADI Dive Master
The Deep Sea Divers Den PADI Divemaster course involves the candidate serving as an instructional assistant to a qualified PADI Instructor.
The objectives are to gain familiarity with the diver training process, develop an awareness of typical student problems and learn how to supervise and control divers in general. The PADI Divemaster Course is a major step towards becoming a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor. This course prepares you for working in the dive industry and is recognised the world over.
The course involves working with real students and real instructors in actual training situations. This includes two 3-day/2-night trips to sea on board our liveaboard dive vessel. Throughout your course you will be evaluated in the pool and the ocean dives by our instructors.
The PADI Divemaster course consists of four main area’s of assessment:
- Diving Knowledge Development
- Watermanship and Diving Skills
- Practical Skills
- Workshops for Divemaster conducted programs
The following materials are required and are not included in the course fee.
The PADI Divemaster crew pack which includes:
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- PADI Diving knowledge Workbook
- PADI Encyclopedia
- PADI RDP Electronic version
- PADI Divemaster Slates
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- PADI Advanced Open Water certification or equivalent*
- PADI Rescue Diver certification or equivalent*
- Australian Dive Medical
- No less than 40 logged scuba dives
- Current First Aid and CPR certification (within the last 2 years)
Deep Sea Divers Den has a great team of Instructors; everyone is very friendly, helpful and will assist you as much as possible in achieving your goals. Our onsite training facilities include a heated pool specifically designed for teaching diving and air-conditioned classrooms.
Click here for pro price list