Go Pro with Deep Sea Divers Den
Our dive center includes:
- 6 air-conditioned classrooms
- new, purpose-built, heated indoor diver training pool
- Doctor's surgery
- retail shop & equipment service center
- Our dive vessels are famous for their passenger comfort, reliability and are well known amongst local instructors as ideal working boats.
- We conduct your training in realistic, real-life situations: on real dive boats and at actual open water dive training sites (no rivers, lakes or islands to play in and pretend it is the ocean!)
Our training sites are all on the Great Barrier Reef: Norman, Saxon, and Hastings Reefs. The warm tropical water off Cairns makes for a popular destination and a perfect training location.
Choose from the list of courses available below for further information.
INSTRUCTOR TRAINING PROGRAM 2013
Padi Dive master
IDC Prep Course
Once you have completed a PADI IDC you are eligible to take your final step in becoming a PADI Open Water Instructor. The IE is an evaluation of your skills learnt on your IDC by staff from PADI Headquarters.
PADI Emergency First Response Instructor
As a PADI Emergency First Response Instructor you will be able to offer a more complete service to your Rescue, and Divemaster students by not having to refer them elsewhere for C.P.R. and/or First Aid Training.
DAN O2 Provider
Master Scuba Diver Trainer
If you want to train your dive students to the highest recreational dive level in the PADI System of diver education, you'll want to be a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer