Deep Sea Divers Den Liveaboard Trips
Deep Sea Divers Den has been operating since 1974
It is the longest established dive company in Cairns. We are a PADI Five Star Career Development Centre, which is the highest rating a dive centre can achieve and the first of its kind in Cairns. As such we offer our client’s unrivalled service, safety, quality and fun at affordable prices.
With daily departures to our liveaboard vessel, we offer flexible itineraries from one night trips to multiple night trips on the Outer Great Barrier Reef. We have a range of accommodation with different cabin types to cater for passengers with different budget levels and with our vessel sleeping a maximum of 30 people you can be assured of the best levels of personal service available.
Deep Sea Divers Den Liveaboard caters for Snorkellers, Certified and Introductory divers.
If you have never dived before and don't want to do a full course you can now book a 'Discover SCUBA Diving'
2 Day/1Night liveaboard trip including 5 Introductory Dives. Learn to dive in Cairns with one of the three companies of the world who have completed over 100,000 Diver Certifications. All that is required is the ability to swim and you will also be required to fill out a medical questionnaire.
- Liveaboard 2 Day Outer Reef
- Enriched Air Course 1 Night Liveaboard
- Liveaboard 3 Day Outer Reef
- Enriched Air Course 2 Night Liveaboard
- Liveaboard 4 Day Outer Reef
- Liveaboard 5 Day Outer Reef
- Liveaboard 6 Day Outer Ree
- Liveaboard 7 Day Outer Reef
- Cairns city transfers
- All quality diving and snorkelling equipment, including wetsuits & Dive Computer.
- 4 cell torch-80 lumens hire for night dive
- All meals whilst on board. Tea, coffee and chilled water all day
- 2 locations per day on the Outer Barrier Reef, weather permitting
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) @ 32% - $10 per fill
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) Course $200
- Northern Beaches Bus transfers $20
- Camera hire
- Bar Purchases
- LED Torch-220 lumens hire
- Private and share dive guides can be arranged