3 Day/2 Night Liveaboard - 11 Dives
Come and join us for the adventure of a lifetime diving the magnificent Outer Barrier Reef with Cairns most established and renowned dive operator Deep Sea Divers Den.
Our Liveaboard caters for Snorkellers, Certified and Introductory divers.
|Day One - 4 Dives|
|Day Two - 4 dives|
|Day Three - 3 Dives|
indicated number of dives is a maximum (may be subject to weather/safety conditions)
Snorkelling - Certified Diving - Introductory Diving / 3 day 2 night Liveaboard Prices
Please note there are regulations about flying or going to altitude after diving.
- Currently the rules state that for a single no decompression dive, you should not fly/go to altitude for at least 12 hours.
- For multiple dives you should not fly/go to altitude for at least 18 hours.
- Deep Sea Divers Den recommends waiting a minimum 24 hours whenever possible.
- These are guidelines only, there is no guarantee that these recommendations will prevent decompression sickness.
- Currently there are no guidelines regarding diving after flying.
Altitude is 300m/1000ft above sea level.
This includes going to the Atherton Tablelands, so be careful when you are booking tours to follow your dive course/trip.
Under normal circumstances, you should be out of the water on your last dive at 12pm (midday), this should help with organising any travel plans you have after your dive trip with us.