6 Day PADI Open Water + Advanced Certification
Two classroom days, three nights liveaboard on our Liveaboard and Advanced Cert
The 6 day Liveaboard option is designed for those wishing to get the maximum amount of diving and experience in a very short time.
You get the entry level Open Water Certification AND the next level - the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification.
You get :
- 4 training dives for the Open Water Course
- 5 training dives for the Advanced Course
- 4 pleasure dives
That's a massive total of 13 dives (including 2 night dives!)
Deep Sea Divers Den's friendly, personalised service, combined with the warm tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef, are the perfect combination for one of the very best PADI 6 Day Open Water and Advanced courses available.
LEARN TO DIVE ITINERARY
- English Open Water course starts daily.
- Japanese Open Water course starts on a Tuesday and Saturday.
- Korean Open Water course starts on Friday.
Please note there are regulations about flying or going to altitude after diving.
- Currently the rules state that for a single no decompression dive, you should not fly/go to altitude for at least 12 hours.
- For multiple dives you should not fly/go to altitude for at least 18 hours.
- Deep Sea Divers Den recommends waiting a minimum 24 hours whenever possible.
- These are guidelines only, there is no guarantee that these recommendations will prevent decompression sickness.
- Currently there are no guidelines regarding diving after flying.
Altitude is 300m/1000ft above sea level.
This includes going to the Atherton Tablelands, so be careful when you are booking tours to follow your dive course/trip.
Under normal circumstances, you should be out of the water on your last dive at 12pm (midday), this should help with organising any travel plans you have after your dive trip with us.
We do have storage facilities at our shop, however these are not locked during work hours.
We suggest leaving valuables at your accommodation whenever possible.