Booking Terms & Conditions
Deep Sea Divers Den reserves the right to change vessel, dive locations and price without notice. Please note Deep Sea Divers Den must receive at least 48 hours notice from you when choosing to cancel / reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours notice. This includes factors beyond your control including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc. - “Competition and Consumer Act 2010". Travel insurance is highly recommended.
REFF DAY TRIPS & Liveaboard
- More than 48 hours before course/trip commencement date: 10% of course/trip fee
- Within 48 hours of course/trip commencement: Full course/trip fee
Open Water Courses
- DAY 1- Failed Medical*; Full refund. Cancellation for any other reason a charge of AUD$85.
- DAY 2- AUD$170 cancellation fee.
- AFTER DAY 2 - No refund will be given.
- Day trip Course Schedules can NOT be altered
*If Student fails medical they have a choice regarding the course manual: they may return the manual in AS NEW condition (for a full refund) or retain the manual, in which case the refund will be reduced by AU$95.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- More than 21 days before course commencement date: 20 % of course fee
- Within 21 days of course commencement: Full course fee.
- If you are enrolling in a learn to dive course you must undergo a dive medical to Australian Standard AS4005.1
- Dive medicals are arranged on the first day of your dive course in our training centre. Currently AUD$60.
- If you have any concern about your health we strongly recommend that you arrange a dive medical before starting the course.
- This medical must be issued in English on a doctors letterhead indicating that you are fit to scuba dive and that the medical was done in accordance with Australian Standard AS4005.1
- Introductory dives are subject to medical conditions.
- Click here for more detailed information on dive medicals
- Please note that all passengers wishing to travel under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
- All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes
- Trip Cancellation insurance, and
- Evacuation & Medical cover for Scuba Diving.
- Please be aware that Scuba Diving and in-water activities are not covered by all Travel Insurance companies. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
- In a Medical Emergency any evacuation, vessel relocation or medical expenses are the financial responsibility of that diver.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
All cancellations are subject to a minimum of a 10% Service fee.